第一部分 听力理解(共两节，满分 25 分)
1.A B. C. 2.A. B. C.
3.A B. C. 4.A B. C.
5.A. B. C.
6. What does the boy want to draw?
A. Some flowers. B. Some trees. C. Some birds.
7. Where is Linda now?
A. In the classroom. B. In the library. C. In the washroom.
8. What’s the relationship between them?
A. Mother and the son. B. Teacher and student. C. Brother and sister.
9. What does the boy like？better?
A. Noodles. B. Hamburgers . C. Eggs and milk.
10. Why is Peter worried?
A. Because his father’s camera is lost. B. Because his father’s camera doesn’t work.
C. Because his father’s camera is in the pool.
11. How much money does Peter need?
A. 600 yuan. B. 2400 yuan. C. 3500 yuan
12. What does Peter plan to do?
A. Repair the camera. B. Borrow some money. C. Take a part-time job.
13. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a hospital. B. In a restaurant. C. In a post office.
14. What’s the matter with the young man？
A. He has a cold. B. He has a fever. C. He has a cough.
15. What’s the doctor’s advice?
A. Take some medicine. B. Drink more hot water. C. Get an X-ray.
听第十段材料，回答第 16–20 小题。
16. The passage is about ________.
A. saving tigers B. saving pandas C. saving elephants
17. The speaker has read a report _______.
A. in a book B. in a newspaper C. in a magazine
18. How many reasons are mentioned in the passage?
A. Two B. Three. C. Four.
19. What’s the government trying to do?
A. Plant more trees for them. B. Build more zoos for them.
C. Make rules to protect them.
20. Why do scientists do research on tigers?
A. To prevent pollution. B. To make friends with them.
C. To better understand the habits of them
|How old||Helen is ___________(21) years old.|
|What||She thinks ___________(22) is an important part in her life.|
|Where||Of all the countries she has visited, she likes _________ best.|
|When||Her family will come to Shiyan __________(24)|
|How long||They are going to spend one ____________(25) in my city.|
26. —We have _______ unusual Senior High School Entrance Examination this year.
—Yes. It’s one month later than before.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. — What’s your favorite _____?
— Journey to the West. The monkey King can make 72 changes to his shape and size.
A. color B. book C. food D. bag
28. —I am hungry know. I come to school ______ breakfast this morning.
— You should get up early.
A. of B. to C. at D. without
29. — We are in times of difficulty at present.
— As long as we pull together，success must belong to _______.
A. us B. we C. our D. ours
30. —_______ you please take the dog for work?
— OK, but I have to fold the clothes first.
A. Must B. Should C. Could D. May
31. — What would you like, juice or coffee?
—_________. I just want a glass of water.
A. Both B. Neither C. Either D. None.
32. — Super brain is a hit TV show recently. Which competitor do you like best?
— I think Zhao Jinhao is one of ______ competitors among them.
A. smart B. smarter C. smartest D. the smartest
33. —Is Li Mei a teacher?
—Yes, she is. She _____ at a village school.
A. teaches B. is teaching C. taught D. will teach
34. — I called you yesterday afternoon, but you didn’t pick up.
— Sorry. I ______ an online class at that time.
A. take B. took C. is taking D. was taking
35. —The last Beidou GEO-3 _____ into space successfully on June 23, 2020.
—As Chinese, we feel proud of it.
A. sends B. sent C. is sent D. was sent
36. — I can’t hear clearly. Please _____ the radio a little.
— Just one minute. I’ll do it right away.
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn up D. turn down
37. — Can you tell me ________?
— Sure. He lives on ___________.
A. what his job is B. what does he do
C. Where he lives D. Where does he live
38. — We teenagers should look up to the people ___ have made great achievements to our country, like Yuan Longping.
— I think so.
A. who B. what C. which D. whose
39. —Hi, Wu Lei. We haven’t seen each other for long time.
A. Good luck B. That’s great C. Best wishes D. Nice to see you again
40. — I wish you can get good grades this time!
A. Thank you. B. Don’t say so. C. I’m afraid not. D. Yes, you are right.
Five years ago, my father and I had a serious disagreement. But we haven’t ____(41) it since then. We avoid seeing each other ____(42) we had to at Christmas or other family gatherings. But even then, we hardly spoke to each other.
So last Tuesday, when I got home, I ____(43) myself I was going to tell my father I loved him. It’s strange, but just making that ____(44) seemed to lift a heavy storm off my chest.
I was so_____(45) that I could hardly sleep during the night. The next morning I went to____(46) early. At 9:00 in the morning, I called my dad to ask ___(47) I could come over after work. He ____(48).
At 5:30 in the afternoon I was at my parents’ house ringing the _____(49), praying that dad would ____(50) the door. I was afraid if mum answered that I would ____(51) and tell her____(52). Luckily, Dad did answer the door.
I didn’t ____(53) any time —I took one step in the door and said, “Dad, I just came over to tell you that I love you.”
Believe it or not, it seemed like a magic. Before my eyes, my father’s face softened, the wrinkles(皱纹) seemed to ____(54) and he began to cry. He hugged me and said excitedly, “I LOVE YOU too, my dear son, but I’ve _____(55) been able to say it.” Seeing this unforgettable sight, Mom walked by with tears in her eyes.
So my message to all of you is this: Don’t wait to do the things you know need to be done. What if I had waited to tell my dad?
41. A. remembered B. reached C. got D. solved
42. A. unless B. while C. as D. when
43. A. warned B. said C. told D. spoke
44. A. information B. decision C. instruction D. mistake
45. A. embarrassed B. moved C. surprised D. excited
46. A. museum B. market C. work D. sleep
47. A. what B. how C. whether D. why
48. A. disliked B. refused C. expected D. agreed
49. A. phone B. doorbell C. website D. car
50. A. answer B. reply C. leave D. shut
51. A. set up B. give up C. take up D. put up
52. A. instead B. rather C. yet D. still
53. A. take B. waste C. save D. spend
54. A. smile B. appear C. dance D. disappear
55. A. ever B. hardly C. never D. seldom
Here are some superheroes in the fight against COVID-19(新冠肺炎). Let’s come close to them and remember them.
He is one of the famous medical scientists in the 21st century. Dr. Zhong Nanshan was the first to tell the public that the virus could be transmitted from person to person. He is a good doctor in the countrymen’s eyes and respected by all Chinese people.
|Li Lanjuan (1947.09–)
When COVID-19 broke out, she suggested that Wuhan should be locked down immediately to prevent the spread of the disease. She headed for Wuhan and took an active part in the battle. Now, she still receives patients every day.
|Wang Yong (1985.12–)
As a delivery)(快递) driver, he volunteered to support the medical staff in Wuhan during the epidemic(疫情). He tried his best to keep life going for the doctors and nurses. Time magazine has put on its cover, presenting the courage and hard work of common people.
|Li Wenliang (1985.10—2020.02)
He is the first doctor to warn people how dangerous the virus could be at the end of last December, so people call him the “whistle-blower(吹哨人). Because of COVID-19, he lost his life on February 7 th , 2020. People across the country were sad to hear about his death.
56. Who is the oldest of the four people?
A. Wang Yong. B. Zhong Nanshan. B. Li Lanjuan. D. Li Wenliang.
57. How many of them are doctors in the passage?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four
58. When did Li Wenliang warn people the danger of the virus？
A. At the end of last December. B. At the beginning of 2019.
C. On January 25 th , 2020 D. On February 7 th , 2020.
59. What did Wang Yong do during the epidemic?
A. He drew a cover for Time Magazine.
B. He was busy with his own business.
C. He wrote an article to Time magazine.
D. He volunteered to support to the doctors and nurses to keep their life going.
60. Which statement is not true according to the passage?
A. Wang Yong is a delivery driver.
B. Li Wenliang died on February 7 th , 2020.
C. Time magazine has put Li Lanjuan on its cover to praise the courage of Chinese people.
D. Zhong Nanshan told the public that the virus could be transmitted from person to person.
A well-known speaker started his speech by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200 people, he asked, “Who would like this $ 20 bill?”
Hands started going up. He said, “I am going to give this $20 to one of you. But first let me do this.” He crumpled the bill. He then asked, “Who still wants it?” Still, the hands of stayed in the air.
“Well,” he replied, “What if I do this?” He dropped it on the ground and started to grind(碾压) it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Who still wants it?” The hands did not move.
“My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I do to the money, you will still want it because it is still worth $20.”
“Sometimes we feel like we are worthless because we did something wrong or the situation is not good. But no matter what has happened, you will never lose your value and you are still priceless to those who love you. They care about you because you are special to them.”
“The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by who we are.”
61. How did the speaker start his speech?
A. By hiding a $20 bill. B. By passing a $20 bill.
C. By borrowing a $20 bill. D. By holding up a $20 bill.
62. What does the underlined word scrambled probably mean in the passage?
A.揉搓 B.涂画 C.撕碎 D.剪开
63. The speaker put the bill high up in the air because he wanted to _________.
A. change the value of the bill B. get more listeners to look at the bill
C. make the listeners feel sorry for the bill D. show the listeners that the bill was worthless
64. It’s clear that _____________.
A. no one wanted the bill B. the speech was not interesting
C. the speaker didn’t like money D. the speaker was good at making a speech
65. What did the speaker want to tell people with his speech?
A. Keep cool when there is a problem.
B. It doesn’t matter if you lose your value.
C. The value of our lives lies in who we are.
D. Money is not the most important thing in life.
If you look at the top of your phone, you will usually see a little symbols that says 3G or 4G. The G means “generation” of your mobile network. But these symbols will become things of the past after 5G networks fully arrive.
On March 30, Shanghai vice-mayor(副市长) Wu Qing made the first 5G video call on the Huawei Mate X Smartphone. Shanghai has also become the first city in our country to start testing 5G networks.
More and more people started to learn about 5G because it has many advantages. 5G will let people download and upload the data(上传数据) faster than before. People can use it for many other things as well. For example, 5G will help to make self-driving cars safer. Today’s self-driving test cars take time to send the information and the receiving instructions. They can’t react in time. With the help of 5G, this can be greatly improved.
People could also use 5G to power the Internet of Things(IOT 物联网). It’s a large online network that connects all things and people. Fast Internet speed will be the key to developing this technology.
5G is on the way. It will lead us to a new world. Are you ready?
|How __________(66) Will Change The World|
|Introduction||1. The G means “generation” of your mobile network.
2. On ________(67), Wu Qing made the first 5G video call on a HUAWEI Mate X Smartphone.
3. ___________(68) Has also become the first city in our country to start testing 5G networks.
|Advantages||1. It will let people download an uploaded data faster than before.
2. It will make self-driving cars _________(69)
3. It can ________ all things and people.
Have you ever seen a “tomboy”? I have a girl classmate, Rose, who acts like a boy. She’s outgoing. She loves soccer and likes to play with boys. She even looks like a boy. On the first day of school, I was so surprised that to learn Rose was a girl that I ____(1) asked her, “Are you a boy or girl?” But that doesn’t matter at all.
Whenever she goes, she carries the smile along. She also shares it with everyone she meets. When she plays soccer or basketball, she smiles with joy. If her team wins, her smile shows joy and pride. If she loses a game, her smile says “They are so good. I had great fun ____(2) with them.” When she meets a friend, her smile is agreed him, and when she meets a teacher, her smile is filled with respect.
Every day, when I ask her about my math problems, she tells me everything she knows. Before each math class, I see her either helping the class at the front, or bringing the homework of the class together. I have never seen her say a word of displeasure or boast(夸耀) about her great success in her study.
71. (1)____________ (2) ______________
74. What does rose look like?
75. What do you think of Rose? Please describe her with two adjectives(形容词)
|thank, five, take after, true, invention, beautiful, look after|
76. May is the __________ month of a year.
77. We are so __________ for all the support we received.
78. Sam has to ________ his little sister while his mom is away.
79. Don’t argue with your parents. They __________ care about you.
80. Tea is the most important drink in the world. It is an accidental ____________.
_______________________ do you have a label class?
Li Mei is hard-working and she _______________ morning reading.
He _________________ to Zixu Lake many times.
If you ______________________ a mask, You will not be allowed to get on the bus.
This group of young men __________________ knowledge.
参考词汇：roadside the standard 地摊 Renmin Square n. 人民广场
experience v.& n. 体验, 经历 meaningful adj. 有意义的
This year due to the impact of COVID-19 outbreak, Many people have to stay at home and can’t go outside to work to earn a living. Roadside Stands have sprung up in many big cities. ____
1-5 ACBCB 6-10 ACABB 11-15 BCAAB 16~20 ABBCC
21. eleven/11 22. travelling/raveling 23. China 24. this July / in July 25. week
第一节单项选择26~30BBDAC 31~35BDADD 36~40CCADA
第二节完形填空41~45DACBD 46~50CCDBA 51~55BABDC
66.5G 67. March 30/ March 30th 68. Shanghai 69. safer 70. connect
第四节 71. ①nearly/ almost/….
②playing / staying/ being competing/…
72. Wherever she goes, she carries a smile along.
74. She looks like a boy(加 even 扣一分) She is acts like aboy.
75. outgoing and helpful/ kind/ friendly /warm-hearted /kind-hearted/ joyful
或 an outgoing and helpful girl/kind /friendly/ warm-hearted/ kind-eated/ joyful
76. fifth 77. thankful 78. look after 79. truly 80. invention
81. How often 82. is/ gets used to 83. has been
84. don’t wear 85. are thirsty for
This year, due to the inspact of COVID-19 outbreak, many people have to stay at home and can’t go outside to work to earn a living. Roadside Stands have sprung up in many big cities. This Sunday evening our class plans to experience this activity. Here is the information you need to know.
The activity will last for two hours. We’d better arrive at Renmin Square at 7 p.m. We will sell different kinds of things such as newspapers and drinks. We can also sell some old things including books, toys and bikes. Besides. if you are good at DIY, I think cakes and cards made by hand will be popular.
As for the money we get, I suggest that we can give it away to the people in need. Hope you can take an active part in it. Through the activity, we can not only get some social experience but also spend a meaningful night.