1. ______, you must show your ticket to go into the cinema. C
A. No matter whoever you are
B. Whomever you are
C. Whoever you are
D. No matter who are you
2. I’d like to take my picture ________stands a high tower. A
3. Please don’t _____ me while I’m working. A
4. The days are beginning to _____ in autumn. D
5. She is older than ______. C
A. all girls in the group
B. any girls in the group
C. any other girl in the group
D. the group
6. Dr. Keen arrived about seven ____ Sunday morning. C
7. I must be leaving now. It’ll be 3 hours’ drive to get there. B
B. Take care
C. Take it easy
D. What can I do for you
8. _____ the Bible, Adam was the first man. D
B. Based at
D. According to
9. I asked her _____ in touch with Henry as soon as possible. C
C. to get
D. to getting
10. I’ll come , ________ I don’t expect to enjoy myself. D
1. Dear David Manning,
I am Lin Xiaoyan, the Deputy IT Manager at the ABHK, Shanghai.
My flight details一the plane leaves Shanghai at 18:25 and arrives in London at 20:50 (local time) next Tuesday. The flight number is CA5027.
My mobile phone number is: 13604076796.
Thank you. See you on Tuesday.
1). What’s Lin Xiaoyan’s job?B
B. Deputy IT Manager.
2). What’s the subject of this message?A
A. Flight arrival.
B. Flight number.
C. Phone number.
3). What time does she arrive in London?B
A. 20:50. (Shanghai time)
B. 20:50. (London time)
C. 18:25. (London time)
4). What is her flight number?C
5). When does Xiaoyan arrive in London?B
1. They worry that they won’t say things correctly or that they will look stupid, so they don’t talk at all.
2. Global warming is now affecting many parts of the world.
3. Winter is a pain for all the animals.
4. His blending of Eastern and Western styles has greatly influenced 20th-century filmmaking.
5. I believe that if you want to learn English well, you cannot wait for your teacher to put knowledge into your head.